Top 15 souvenir for travellers
- Ao Dai – traditional Vietnamese dress
- Non La – conical hat made of palm leaves
- Lacquerware – decorative and functional items made of lacquer
- Silk products – scarves, clothing, and home decor made of silk
- Coffee – Vietnam is famous for its coffee, especially its robusta beans
- Hand-embroidered items – wood statue, wood paint, napkins, and clothing
- Ceramic products – pottery, vases, and decorative items
- Dong Ho folk paintings – traditional Vietnamese woodblock prints
- Conical baskets – woven baskets used for carrying goods
- Water puppets – traditional Vietnamese puppetry performed in water
- Incense – used for religious and cultural purposes
- Vietnamese silk paintings – traditional paintings on silk
- Saigon Cinnamon – a flavorful and aromatic spice
- Dragon fruit wine – a popular Vietnamese wine made from dragon fruit
- Coconut candy – sweet, chewy candy made from coconut milk and sugar
Detailed information about the suevenir
Travelling to a new country can be an exciting experience, especially when it comes to discovering the local culture and bringing back souvenirs to remember your trip. Vietnam is a country that has a rich history and culture, and there are plenty of unique souvenirs to choose from when you visit. In this post, we’ll be highlighting 15 souvenirs that are perfect for travellers who are looking to spend a little extra on a special keepsake.
- Ao Dai – traditional Vietnamese dress The Ao Dai is the national dress of Vietnam, and it is a beautiful and elegant piece of clothing that is often worn on special occasions such as weddings and festivals. If you are looking for a special souvenir to bring back from Vietnam, consider investing in a custom-made Ao Dai. It can be made to your exact measurements and in the style and color of your choice.
- Non La – conical hat made of palm leaves The Non La is a traditional Vietnamese hat that is made of palm leaves. It is a practical and stylish accessory that can protect you from the sun and rain. You can find Non La in a range of sizes and colors, and they make a great souvenir for both men and women.
- Lacquerware – decorative and functional items made of lacquer Vietnamese lacquerware is a beautiful and intricate art form that involves applying layers of lacquer to create a shiny and durable finish. You can find a range of lacquerware items, including jewelry boxes, vases, trays, and decorative plates.
- Silk products – scarves, clothing, and home decor made of silk Silk is a luxurious and elegant fabric that is a popular souvenir for travellers to Vietnam. You can find a range of silk products, including scarves, clothing, and home decor items such as cushion covers and table runners.
- Coffee – Vietnam is famous for its coffee, especially its robusta beans Vietnam is one of the largest producers of coffee in the world, and it is known for its strong and flavorful robusta beans. If you are a coffee lover, consider bringing back some Vietnamese coffee beans or a traditional Vietnamese coffee filter to brew your own cup of coffee at home.
- Hand-embroidered items – tablecloths, napkins, and clothing Vietnamese embroidery is a traditional art form that involves stitching intricate designs onto fabric. You can find a range of hand-embroidered items, including tablecloths, napkins, and clothing such as blouses and dresses.
- Ceramic products – pottery, vases, and decorative items Vietnamese ceramics are known for their intricate designs and beautiful colors. You can find a range of ceramic products, including pottery, vases, and decorative items such as figurines and wall hangings.
- Dong Ho folk paintings – traditional Vietnamese woodblock prints Dong Ho folk paintings are a traditional Vietnamese art form that involves carving intricate designs into woodblocks and then printing the designs onto paper. The paintings often depict scenes from everyday life, and they make a unique and colorful souvenir.
- Conical baskets – woven baskets used for carrying goods Conical baskets are a practical and traditional item that is used for carrying goods such as fruit, vegetables, and fish. They are made of woven bamboo and are lightweight and durable. You can find a range of sizes and colors, and they make a great souvenir for anyone who appreciates traditional craftsmanship.
- Water puppets – traditional Vietnamese puppetry performed in water Water puppetry is a traditional Vietnamese art form that involves performing puppet shows in water. The puppets are made of wood and are controlled by puppeteers who stand behind a screen. You can find miniature water puppets that make great souvenirs and are easy to transport