Vegetarian is not only a way of enjoying food but also a very good form of body scrubbing. People choose this kind of food processor as a way to reduce stress and have a different view of life.
To meet those requirements, more and more Vegan, Vegetarian Restaurants in Hanoi are trying to find different ways to attract customers. The 7 Vegan, Vegetarian Restaurants in Hanoi recommendations is giving plenty of choices for healthy-eating lovers and regional purposes.
Moreover, vegetarian is now becoming a trend with a lot of restaurants opened throughout recent years. There are nearly hundreds of restaurants in Hanoi with a different way of processes as Western or Indian food and different kind of restaurants such as luxury or buffet restaurants.
>>> You might want to see: Where to eat in Hanoi? Be Like A Local Foodie<<<
Based on our local experiences, we have some best recommendations of vegetarian restaurants in Hanoi and let’s follow the list below to find out which restaurants are best suitable for you.
Regional processed Vegan, Vegetarian Restaurants in Hanoi
1. Minh Chay Restaurant – Best Vegetarian Restaurants Hanoi
- This is one of the most famous vegetarians in Hanoi with a menu of various choices. The restaurant serves many different Vietnamese traditional food in a vegetarian way.
- What makes this restaurant unique in hundreds of restaurants in Hanoi is that there are several vegetarian fast foods and some unique types of soup. These dishes can even attract people who are not like vegetarian food, like me so, you should give this restaurant a try.
- Another reason to visit this restaurant is the atmosphere here. You will have a tranquil feeling when being served with all enthusiasm, devotion, and respect.
- Address: No30. Ma May street / No.45 Xuan Dieu street
- Opening hours: 8:00 – 10:00
- Average price: 50.000 – 500.000 VND
Vegetarian spring rolls
2. Uu Dam Chay Restaurant – Vegan Restaurant Hanoi
- Uu Dam Chay is a luxury restaurant with a nice view and luxurious space, which is suitable for family or couples.
- With a various choice of food as salad, appetizer and even hot pot which all have an eye-catching display, the restaurant will make you feel like eating in a famous 5-star restaurant
- Customers will get a luxury feeling right from the entrance gate
Rice boiled with beans and fresh lotus seeds, served with dried pumpkin seeds
- Address: No.34 Hang Bai street, Hoan Kiem district
- Opening hours: Monday – Thursday: 7:30 – 22:00; Friday – Sunday: 7:30 – 22:30
- Average price: 60.000 – 150.000 VND
3. Nang Tam Restaurant – Vegetarian Restaurants in Hanoi
- The first impression when you come here is the quiet and calm sense of the restaurant
- Most of the ingredients used often used here consist of common but outstanding vegetables which have a mild flavor like cauliflower, banana blossom, tofu, zucchini, mushrooms…
- Besides vegetarian dishes, there are a lot of Vietnamese non-vegetarian dishes which give customers the wide-range of food choices
- A combo dishes in Nang Tam restaurant
Decoration inside Nang Tam Restaurant is very traditional, tidy and elegant
- Address: No.79A Tran Hung Dao Street
- Opening hours: 10:00 – 21:00
- Average price: 60.000 – 120.000 VND
The eye-catching and colorful dishes
4. Hanoi Social Club – Vegetarian Restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Located in a small lane in the center of Hanoi, Hanoi social club basically is a cafeteria in an old French villa with a menu of various dishes. However, there are some options for vegetarians with dishes cooked in a Western way which is the reason many people visit here.
A different space in Hanoi quarter
- What I like best when coming here is the chance to enjoy vegetarian food in classical music.
- The restaurant is best for couples or friends to have a great meal with a seasonal menu of various dishes so every time you come here, you can have the chance to try a new dish.
You can find some familiar Western vegetarian dishes at Hanoi Social Club
- Address: No.6 Hoi Vu Lane Hoan Kiem district
- Opening hours: 8:00 – 23:00
- Average price: 100.000 – 220.000 VND
Buffet Vegan, Vegetarian Restaurant Hanoi
5. Bo De Tam Restaurant – Vegetarian Restaurants in Hanoi Vietnam
- Bo De Tam restaurant is one of the most famous buffet restaurants where many people visit every day. With a warm atmosphere, the restaurant has satisfied the customers with more than 40 dishes displayed beautifully.
- The reason makes me remember after a visit here is the way the restaurant combines tea tradition, meditation and vegetarian dishes.
- There is a wide range of choice which makes me surprise when visiting here because there are many dishes only found here such as vegetarian pizza, spring roll…
Lotus soup – a must-try appetizer
- Address: No.68 Pham Huy Thong street – Ba Dinh district
- Opening hours: 10am – 2pm / 6pm – 10 pm
6. Loving Hut Hoa Dang restaurant
- Loving Hut is a restaurant train which opened in more than 60 countries all over the world. In 2014, this restaurant was awarded as “ The most excellent vegetarian restaurant in the world”.
The menu on every the first and 15th of each month
- Right from the first moment visiting here, I was impressed mostly with the warm welcome and a cozy atmosphere, which made me feel like home.
- Most of the dishes here are from Vietnam, so it best suits for foreigners who want to try a Vietnamese feeling.
- With sauces dishes from different types of mushroom, tofu, and aubergine cooked in brown vegetarian gravy to deep-fried and stir-fried dishes from rice dough, vegetarian sausage, and bitter melon.
- Address: No.147B Au Co street – Tay Ho district.
- Opening hours: 9 am – 9 pm.
- Average price: 30.000 VND/dish – 100.000 VND/person on buffet day.
7. An Lac vegetarian restaurant
- An Lac restaurant is one of the cheapest and favorite restaurant in Hanoi with a huge volume of customers visiting every day.
Some dishes of An Lac restaurant
- The restaurant serves vegetarian buffet menu with more than 30 dishes including salad, soup, and main dishes. In addition, An Lac restaurant has many desserts as fruit and different sweet soup.
A wide range of buffet menu at An Lac restaurant
- Address: No.109 Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem district.
- Opening hours: 10 am – 2 pm / 5.30 pm – 9 pm.
- Average price: 99.000 VND/ person.
For more information, please feel free to contact AZ Local Trip!