What to do in Ninh Binh 1 Day? If you haven’t found out the answer, then we’ll help you with this.
Ninh Binh city is the capital of Ninh Binh Province with mountain ranges interleaving in rivers and rice fields. A land of long history and deeply oriented culture along with the friendly local people, Ninh Binh has now become a must-visit tourist attraction.
Ninh Binh has various tourist attractions and to be able to visit all of the places may take up to 3-4 days. However, for lone travelers or whoever not having the time, it is also possible to have a fun and memorable yet cheap one-day trip to Ninh Binh. There are indeed Ninh Binh in 1-day tours on other website but it is relatively brief and nonspecific.
Therefore, to save you all the trouble, I’m going to give a detailed list with multiple options for you to choose for your trip: NINH BINH IN 1 DAY.
1. Itinerary in brief – Ninh Binh 1 Day
- It is highly recommended to start the day early to get the most out of the trip and catch a bus at Giap Bat bus station at dawn. It normally takes 2-3 hours to get to Ninh Binh catch a bus at Giap Bat bus station at dawn.
- To save you all the trouble of going there by yourself, we Azlocaltrip have Ninh Binh TOUR PACKAGES that will cover everything from transportation to tour guide who will guide you through all the destinations.
- Recommended time to visit: The rainy season from May to October can get hot and humid. However, the rainfall during this time gives the rice fields a green and fresh look bringing the most photogenic view. For whoever wants to enjoy a cooler and drier season, I recommend you go in the dry season from November to April.
- Route: Ha Noi – Tam Coc – Bich Dong – Hoa Lu – Thung Nham – Dong Thien Ha (cave) – Hanoi
2. Detailed itinerary – Ninh Binh 1 Day
- Start the day early at around 5:30 am to get the most out of the trip. This option is relatively packed and overloaded so feel free to drop a destination at your will. Going along with this option pleases beware that you will not have much free time.
- DISCOVER TAM COC – BICH DONG IN A ROWED BOAT: The hand-rowed boats will take visitors between rice fields, through three water caves (Hang Ca, Hang Hai, Hang Ba). This is where visitors have the opportunity to immerse themselves in nature here, enjoy the peaceful ambiance of the countryside.
- HOA LU: Reaching Hoa Lu town where the first capital of feudal nation Grande Viet was located officially. Here you will visit two temples of the two kings (King Dinh and King Lee) who founded Vietnam 1000 years ago, before moving the capital to Thang Long (Hanoi today).
- THIEN HA CAVE: Thien Ha Cave is hidden in Tuong Mountain Range at the altitude of 200m. Going through the dry cave, you will arrive in the water cave with the length of 500m. You will take a boat on an underneath river (also called as Galaxy) to admire countless multi-color stalactites. All make visitors feel like as lost in the fairyland.
3. Other options:
With Ninh Binh 1 Day Itinerary, there are other options too for anyone who enjoys a relaxed trip with free time in between:
- Option 1: Hanoi – Tam Coc – Bich Dong – Hoa Lu – Hanoi
- Option 2: Hanoi – Tam Coc – Bich Dong – Bai Dinh Pagoda – Hanoi
Visiting Bai Dinh Pagoda, you will get the chance to explore more about Vietnamese
Buddhism and enjoy a little vegan meal. Feel free to wear whatever comfortable and
convenient but in a respectful and proper manner.
For local tips, we have a post for each tourist attraction with detailed information and some friendly tips for a trip. If you wonder anything, feel free contact us – AZ local trip for more explanation and further recommendation.