Travelers are always wondering how many days you should spend for each destination for each travel, because time is limited and there are many interesting things waiting for us. The same goes for Halong Bay when it comes to the question “How many days in Halong?”.
After guiding a thounsand international tourists to Halong Bay, I would love to share this experience of how long each type of traveler should spend in Halong Bay to take advantage of your trip in the North Vietnam.
- 1 Day Trip recommended is 6 hours on the cruise instead of 4.
- Not much time visit
- Quite rush ( 8-hour transport, and 4 or 6 hours on the beach)
See more: Halong Bay Itinerary
The first choice is a day trip to Halong Bay.
Unless you have much limited time, and Halong Bay is a must of yours, I would recommend you spend at least 1 nig
- Another reason is the more time you spend for Halong Bay, the more money you need to spend. Spending money in Halong Bay is normally much more than other attractions like Sapa, Ninh Binh. But it is worthy.
The second choice is you spend 2 days and 1 night in Halong Bay.
75% Travelers spending at least 1 night in Halong Bay, and more than half of them will stay for 2 days 1 night.
Not only seeing, you will really enjoy one of the most amazing Bay in the world. More activities like Taichi in the early morning. Visitng Sung Sot Cave, Ti Top Beach, Luon Bo that all are amazing that you could not see if doing 1 day trip.
Spending 2 days 1 night in Halong Bay
- 2 days 1 night is recommended, and also enough. There are many types of cruises that you can choose, from budget to luxury.
More to see, like Bai Tu Long, the Vung Vieng Vilage, visiting Vung Vieng Village by a rustic – Row boat, meeting locals there could bring you lots of special feelings.
- 3 days 2 nights will be very relaxing, deep-understanding but you should choose the cruise carefully, not like the hotel you can change from this one to another. You are on a boat ^^.
- More than 3 star cruise will be recommended, this will make sure that your relaxing holiday will be smoothy, no worries.
That is my recommendations for How Many days in Halong Bay