– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
– You will have a chance to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½hours.
– Arriving Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join us for welcome cocktail as we tell you about life onboard.
– Set sail as lunch is prepared by our chef.
Join us for a relaxing lunch in the restaurant or on the outdoor dining area. Enjoy the stunning views of the Bay, its dramatic limestone islands as we sail through the calm waters.
– Get ready for visiting floating village where bamboo boats rowed by local people. You will have chance to experience history, culture and daily life of local peoples while rowing through floating village. Visit Dark &Bright Cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage.
– Kayaking through the tunnel to explore floating village, do kayaking by yourself through floating house, explore the beauty of lime stone so close by yours eyes, hands and individual feeling. You will make a short hiking trip around village, along landscape and enjoy water sport.
– Back to Apricot Cruise, go up the huge sundeck & enjoy small sunset party with local wine, fresh fruits and tea. You will have chance to jump off from the boat into the emerald water, swimming in free style.
– We board the cruise again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
– Transfer to minibus or private and return to Ha Noi. Arrival back at your hotel approximately 21:00 / 21:30
|Check In||12:00 pm|
|Check Out||12:00 pm|
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox