– 7:45 – 8:30: Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
– 12:00 – 12:30 Arriving Tuan Chau Marina .Welcome aboard the cruise . Meet the captain , crew and join us for welcome drink as we tell you about life onboard.
– Check into your cabin . Time to refresh and unwind.
– Served a delectable lunch while cruising ahead to Ha Long Bay
– Explore the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful cave in Ha long Bay. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
-Back to the APRICOT Cruise, We will take you to visit the Titop Island – swimming
– Climbing up to the Top of the Island – take the best view ofHalong Bay in the Summer time.
– Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
– After that, come back to the boat, enjoy the Sunset Party on sundeck (free wine & fresh fruits).
Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board: Clean air – conditioned rooms with private washroom
Morning in the bay:
– 6:30 – 6:45 Startyour day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
– 7:00 am: Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
– DO KAYAKING in 30-45 minutes.
– 9:30am :We board the cruise again .Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in luggage store .
– Continue your cruise pass through the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more…
– Join in the Cooking Class , teaching you how to make our specifically (Spring rolls) before an early lunch is served .
– 11: 30 – 12:00 Disembark at the harbor, Tuan Chau Marina.
– Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi
– Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30/17:00
|Check In||12:00 pm|
|Check Out||12:00 pm|
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox